The more you save, the more you earn with a City Bank Money Market account. It’s perfect for savers who prefer a higher rate of interest while keeping money readily accessible. We offer four tiers of rate return with competitive interest on your daily balance.
Great rates and easier access to funds
A great complement to any savings program, our personal Money Market account helps you make your funds work harder. Enjoy the flexibility you need and high-yielding tiered interest rates that work in your favor—the higher your balance, the higher your rate of interest. A minimum daily balance keeps this account free of service charges, and our free online banking services give you access to your money when you need it. It’s the flexibility you want all wrapped in a premium interest package, with no service charge on balances of $1,500 or higher!
1. Interest is paid out based on your daily account balance
2. No service charge for a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more
3. Six transactions per statement cycle: pre-authorized transfers, checks, drafts or point-of-sale
4. $10 excessive transaction fee1 for each withdrawal over 6 per statement cycle
5. If balance falls below $1,500, no interest is earned
6. $12 service charge1 per statement cycle when your balance falls below $1,500
For information on current rates, call or visit any City Bank location.
1All fees subject to sales tax in New Mexico. 2Annual Percentage Yield (APY). Interest rates may change at any time. Fees may reduce earnings. Rates correct as of 7/13/2018.