All City Bank locations will be closed on Monday, May 29th, in observance of Memorial Day. Please utilize digital banking platforms for your banking needs or connect with us using Penny, our virtual banking assistant. Normal hours will resume on Tuesday, May 30th.
REPORTING AND FRAUD PROTECTION
REPORTING AND FRAUD PROTECTION
Hi-Tech Check and ACH Security with Positive Pay.
Our state-of-the-art Positive Pay authentication resource ensures that each check meets a series of parameters to prevent fraudulent or unauthorized payments. By comparing paid items against your previously authorized issue information, Positive Pay detects unauthorized or unusual disbursement activity and settles any discrepancies. When suspicious activity is detected, City Bank will stop payment on the check and notify you. You decide to pay or not pay stopped items.
With ACH items, you will receive a list of items every morning that attempted to post to your account the previous day. You will decide to pay or return those ACH transactions. Filters can be added to ACH items allowing those you choose to post and bypass the filters automatically.
- Reduces exposure to check fraud
- Pinpoints exception items at the time of presentment, rather than waiting for a bank reconciliation statement
- Review exception items online to enhance your pay/return decision-making
- Complete control over items posting to your account
- Input checks easily into our online banking system in batches or separately
- Monitor checks and ACH items each morning to deter loss from fraud
- You review items and provide instructions for paying or returning each item
- Checks matching the issued check file you provide us will be automatically paid
- Receive electronic notification when items are flagged
- Ability to add pre-authorized transactions to bypass filters
Zero Balance Accounts
Set up automatic transfers from a primary account to cover checks and other expenses while maintaining a zero account balance in the secondary account(s). This allows you to have greater control of your payments and eliminate excess balances.
Credit and Debit Block
This form of fraud protection allows you to block ACH credits and debits from processing in your account. This tool keeps you in control of your accounts and helps prevent unwanted transactions.
Another layer of fraud protection is tokenization. When sending wires, ACH items, or other sensitive transactions, City Bank's Online Banking system will replace sensitive data with unique
identification symbols to retain essential information without compromising security.
Business Digital Banking
Access and manage your accounts, loans, reports, and more from wherever you are with City Bank's Online Banking and Mobile App.
- One login for desktop and mobile
- Monitor accounts and transactions
- Transfer funds
- Manage wire transfers
- Pay bills
- Mobile Remote Deposit Capture
Take full advantage of our Treasury Solutions Services to help you manage your business more efficiently. To get started, call 800-OUR-BANK and speak to a Treasury Solutions Specialist.