All City Bank locations will be closed on Monday, May 29th, in observance of Memorial Day. Please utilize digital banking platforms for your banking needs or connect with us using Penny, our virtual banking assistant. Normal hours will resume on Tuesday, May 30th.
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE: Support Local
As we continue to navigate through evolving safety measures, we must make the choice as a community to embrace our new normal. Now more than ever, local businesses are facing some of the most challenging, unprecedented times — and they need all of us.
We can all play a part in flattening the curve and boosting our local economy by supporting our local makers. Small business owners have adapted and retooled the way they do business to better serve our community, so let’s celebrate their efforts by shopping, eating, engaging and supporting all things local.
Here are some of our favorite ways to support the local businesses you love:
- Shop online
- Purchase gift cards
- Order takeout (perfect for date-night-in or family game night)
- Pickup food at the drive-thru
- Reschedule salon services instead of cancelling (or pre-pay for appointments)
- Subscribe to online workout classes from local workout studios
- Review, comment, like and share your favorite businesses on social media